todays modern man got soft

todays modern man got soft
***click Denzel to enter the Skaters Paradise: Man on Fire***

1.22.2007

Konstant Kontakt in Tahoe

I just got back from snowboarding in Tahoe . It felt good to get on the mountain and get the old wheels turning. The first time the kid picked up a snow board was circa '89. Bindings weren't nothing like they are now. And for boots! Ok, I'm flashbacking now I'll stop. But while sipping on hot choclate, I ran across something online. A lil' somethin' to keep you occupied while working on your computer (while still being constructive) or if you're tired of watching videos on YouTube, check out OG radio disk jockey Stretch Armstrong. Unfortunately I left Tahoe with just 2 photos before my camera phone battery died. Sorry no video of J-Roc doin' 180 grabs off the jumps. He was killin' em on the slopes! Watching him reminded me of my younger years.

Lagniappe