todays modern man got soft

todays modern man got soft
***click Denzel to enter the Skaters Paradise: Man on Fire***

3.12.2007

Mexican/Russian Roulette


My main man (&1st bestfriend)Raymond Rameriez,
from the BH got into a argument and on the verge of breaking up with his girlfriend

(the couple are in his Suzuki Samurai)

all of a sudden Ray pull's out his pops .38 and is like,
"WHAT you dont love me. FUCK IT! imma kill myself"
she's screaming as he puts the revolver to the dome, sayin,
"NO,NO,NO NO! Dont do it. Im sorry. i love U,I LOVE YOU!"
Ray stares at her and pulls the trigger.
CLICK. NO BULLET.
she collapses in ray's arms, they kiss,make up and drive off.
days later over at Sal's, i asked him,
"dude was the gun loaded?!"
he assures me there was 2 bullets in the piece and knew where they lived.
I shake my head in disbelief.
"Yo Ray & u my dog in all but y'all mexicans is crazy as hell!"

Lagniappe

Blog Archive