1 ounce vegan chocolate syrup (organic Ah!Laska)
4 ounces non-dairy coffee creamer (I used silk soy creamer)
6 ounces seltzer water (I used Italian sparkling water, I didn't have the seltzer)
1Pour the chocolate syrup in the bottom of a nice glass.
2Pour the creamer on top of the chocolate syrup.
3Add the seltzer or sparkling water.
4Stir and a nice head of foam should develop on top of the chocolate/milk mixture.
- ► 2011 (120)
- ► 2010 (172)
- 7X7+HUF= dope.
- Fullfill the dream.
- Banksy Versus Bristol Museum
- Superflat First Love
- Egg Cream Joint
- Legends: Guerrero|Mountain|Gonzales|Kapas|Olson
- Remembering Julius Shulman
- pocket stove
- John Muir/The Mountains of California
- City Kids
- 2009 Bicycle Film Festival
- Throat check
- VERT VEGGIES
- foon: a hybrid form of cutlery
- [a must have in the record crate]
- 4th of July Special: Let FREEdom ring for Mumia Ab...
- [diy] Pocket BACKGAMMON: Checkmate!!
- 11 years!
- Solar Photovoltaic Leaves
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2008 (201)